I Hereby Declare My Review of Crazy Like Us Complete

February 17, 2010 at 2:26 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Cross draped in purple

Have a happy Lent! Or, more appropriately, a repentant one. I'm going to try to make it to Mass for an imposition of ashes.

Then there’s this: According to this survey, 60 percent of Americans believe that universities and colleges are run like businesses, and this is not a compliment. I heartily agree, and wonder what rock the other 40 percent live under. At the same time, I don’t feel tremendous sympathy for the public. That’s what you get when students and parents campaign to turn higher education into vocational training by getting rid of such luxuries as composition.

Well, that should settle their hash.


Leave a Comment »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: